Saturday, September 15, 2012

Some More Fabric Art and Garden!

Good morning! I hope that you are enjoying the beginning of a great weekend.

In a recent post I promised to include another fabric art piece that was part of a set that I did in red, black, and beige, so here goes.


Also, here is the picture should you like to use it in a piece of your own art. I can't believe that someone just cut out this beautiful photo from an old album and could possibly part with it. This is exactly how I bought it.



When I initially tried to download these pictures to Blogger it looked like they did not "take", but I discovered that they were indeed in Picasa. Still learning the ropes on this! Another pic that I wanted to share was the following one that I took this summer of a Double Tiger Lily. I guess that I am thinking of Fall and all things orange. This lovely was about 3 feet high, and bloomed for at least six weeks. This is not part of the daylily family that I showed you in an earlier post. 



I have been dreaming about some anticipated art projects, but the weather has been beautiful and I have found it hard to stay indoors (potted some mums this week!).

Have a great day!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!