Monday, March 11, 2013

Savannah...a quick post...

Well, this morning I go for my charming root canal (yes, the tooth is still having fits with cold sensitivity), so I thought I would quickly just say hello.

On our return trip from Florida, last week, we spent two days in Savannah, GA. We stayed at a KOA campground just south of the City, and took one day to do the tour. I had been before, but my husband had not.

The weather was cold all week, even in Florida, but on the day we did the tour it actually reached 70 outside, so all was good. The second day was freezing, so we just went for a drive.

I did not actually take pictures, but here are just a couple that I took in City Market to send to my granddaughter, as she loves horses.



I hope that you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Savannah is one of my absolutely favourite places in the world. It still has the charm of the old south and while the world has moved forward, you can feel the history as you walk on the cobblestones, admire the architecture...you can easily picture yourself back in time. Glad you enjoyed your time though though the weather wasn't warm both days...hope your husband enjoyed his first taste of Savannah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!