Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Fabric and Lace Collage: The Sweet Girls

Hello dear friends. Not too long ago I started these two little fabric and lace pieces and finally got around to finishing them. I think that when you look at the faces of the little girls in the images, you will know why I call them "the sweet girls". I purchased these images on Etsy, and the shop is NostalgieGrafikland. She has beautiful images that you would love, and you can find her here.

I apologize for the photos not being very good, but when I took them we were having a rainy week and the lighting was terrible. 









Today I am linking with Wen's Simply Neutrals Tuesday Party.
Why don't you pop over there and enjoy some lovely eye candy.
You can find Wen's blog here.

Thanks Wen!

12 comments:

  1. Oh my word these are so beautiful Sue!
    I love them both!~
    So much neutral vintage charm and yes, their little
    faces are beautiful and sweet as can be~
    I love all your gorgeous laces! and the contrast the dark colors add. Your work is inspiring! Thank you for sharing,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen...I so appreciate that you like them. I hope that you're having a great week! XO Sue

      Delete
  2. Sue
    Another divine pieces shared this week! I just love it! Every wonderful details. Aren't you just loving Simply Neutrals Tuesdays? They give me back some mojo again that I have missed for so long! ~Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nancy! I do love this Party because it does motivate me to make some creative time, and it's so great to see what everyone else comes up with. I am so glad you're getting your mojo back! XO

      Delete
  3. Your collages are truly gorgeous, Sue, beautiful work! And how sweet are those girls :) I'm happy to hear you enjoy the party and that it gives some extra motivation for creating. I was hoping that I could give something to my blog friends with the party and am so happy to hear it actually does! Sending you hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wen, I so value your blogging friendship and all that you do for us. Thanks for coming by. Hugs back!

      Delete
  4. I can certainly see why you call them sweet girls :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sue, your sweet girls are so divine! You have done a wonderful job on these collages. Your work is an inspiration. I haven't had any creative time in my craft room for a while now, your work reminds me of all the fun waiting for me.

    Thanks for the link to NostalgieGrafikland. It's gorgeous! Happy creating! Hugs, Jesse XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jesse! I hope you can have some fun soon. And you are welcome for the link. Have a great week. Hugs back!

      Delete
  6. Simply gorgeous, dear Sue! Sorry I'm late but my computer crashed.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marie! I hope that your computer is doing well now! XO

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!