Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sweet Peas and some great stuff...

Good morning all! I hope that you're having a great weekend. Ours has been pretty cold, but its supposed to start warming up tomorrow, and then be nice for the rest of the week. About time!

Mr. Perch and I are making some decor changes in our humble abode, so I have been searching for some inspiration, and one day last week we found our way to Sweet Peas, a little nearby antique store that I've written about before. I thought you might enjoy a few photos that I took while there.

The entrance to the main building...


Inside one of the out-buildings.
The more buildings, 
the better!...


The front porch of the main building...


...the side...


...and a glimpse of the inside of it...


Well, we did come home with something
shown in one of the photos above.
All I will say at this point is that it has
become a large project for me,
so no mixed media art for Sue
in the foreseeable future!
What else is new. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!