Thursday, March 2, 2017

Greeting Cards: The Girl with the White Cat and The New Baby

I have been a bit busy lately, but made the time to create two more greeting cards for my Etsy shop, again using beautiful papers and two more lovely images from Ireland Rose Studios on Etsy.

 This is such a lovely image of a little girl
in white sitting with her white cat...


Of course, I have two cats so couldn't
resist this image, which I collaged with
pretty scrapbook papers, scrim,
trim, and vintage lace and brown velvet,
 along with old mother-of-pearl buttons...


This little girl has such a precious face...


I left the card blank inside so that it could
be used for any number of occasions...


The image that I used in the card below is so beautiful,
and its light tinting lent itself to the beautiful art deco
paper...


Again, we see my usual embellishments of old lace
and velvet ribbon, trim,
and a vintage mother-of-pearl button...



I printed out the quote on the inside which to me says
it all about a new baby...


I just listed these in my Etsy shop.

Thanks for coming by!

4 comments:

  1. Sue, These are so pretty...love the cards you make. Ireland Rose has such lovely images and you have showcased them brilliantly. It's 18 degrees in Michigan this am...winter returned! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy. It's so easy to work with those images, which dictate the tone and color choices of the card. It's very cold here too. Supposed to have a hard freeze tonight after it being 80 out a few days ago. You have a great weekend too!

      Delete
  2. They are both so lovely, Sue. Such neutrale and soft tones of color, and the wonderful old images. Love them both !! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!