Saturday, July 9, 2016

Christmas in July: Vintage Santa Photos

Merry Christmas! Well, not exactly, but I am celebrating "Christmas in July" in my etsy shop by listing a few vintage Santa Claus photos.

I have scanned six photos from my personal collection 
and made them available as digital downloads....





They would be perfect for holiday cards or gift tags.
Or, a few of them would be lovely incorporated into a Christmas banner.
If you like them you can find them here.

I would love to see what you might make with them!
Don't eat too much Christmas ham today.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sue
    These are soooo cute! Very unique too! I hope you are staying cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy. We are not going outside much. I did some weeding today and it was really hot out there. And very humid. Hope you are cool up your way!

      Delete
  2. These photos are absolutely amazing! Indeed - just perfect for holiday cards, gift tags or ATC's!

    Gaby xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so fun! The possibilities are endless I think! Thanks Gaby. Hugs!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!