Friday, September 5, 2014

A recipe to share: Dark Chocolate Ganache Cheesecake

Good morning! 

A couple of weeks ago my neighbors had a cook-out, and we all brought a dish to share. I must tell you that my heart is actually in cooking rather than baking. Well, it's not so much that I don't like to bake, but I love to cook actual meals, and by the time I'm done with them I have neither the energy nor the time to bake something besides. Who needs the sugar anyway? Especially since Mr. Perch can't eat sweets (diabetic), so who gets stuck eating the entire cake but moi!

In any case, I decided that I would attempt to hone some of my baking skills and try this recipe for Dark Chocolate Ganache Cheesecake, then bring it to the party. Wow! If you think that it looks complicated, bear in mind that it was I who made it, so dive right in. It was not only simple to make, but delicious, and practically the whole thing was eaten. Philly Cream Cheese, thank you for your help!!

Here is the recipe,
which you will need to enlarge
to read.
Save and print!...


And my very own attempt, 
served on a pedestal cake plate...


Who says you can't be fancy at
a cook-out!?...


Have you tried any great recipes lately?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!