Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Pretty packaging and the grey buttons inside...

Hello everyone! If you read this blog you know how much I love old buttons, along with my little finds from eBay. I also love the pretty packaging that some creative sellers use.

I recently purchased a small lot of grey mother of pearl buttons. Below are some photos of them, and the package that they arrived in.

I have been collecting some grey fabrics
and trims lately, 
so I thought I should buy some buttons
to go with them. 
Just in case I ever have the time
to work on some projects. 
Ha!!...



I loved the way the seller packaged the 
buttons.
A pretty cellophane bag
tied with ribbon,
and a matching Victorian scrap to boot...


Don't the small things in life just make
your heart sing?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!