Thursday, September 4, 2014

And here is Miss Phoebe!

Hello out there! I hope that you're having a great day! 

If you have been with me from the beginning, you may remember my first post, two years ago and found here. I talked about why I named this blog what I did. And though the bird up there in my blog's banner is not really a Phoebe, I did recently find a trade card that shows one. If you do follow this blog, you also know that I just love Victorian trade cards.

So, I thought it only appropriate that I share this little darling with you to save and use in your art, or anyhow you like.

 Meet the real Miss Phoebe! 


I am also showing the back of the card, 
where you can see that it advertised 
Arm and Hammer...


You can still find on eBay many trade cards, 
as well as scrapbooks from Victorian times that include 
the trade cards that gals collected and saved. 
Wouldn't it be nice if we could still receive these beauties with every product that we buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!