Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A baby, a cat, and Easter bunnies...

Greetings from The Perch! I hope that you are well.

This will be a short post. This morning my dentist blessed me with the crown on the tooth that I recently had the root canal on (so far, so good!). Although I feel fine, I am in the middle of a project and don't want it to sit too long before I get too lazy to continue working on it (more about that in my next post).

Just a couple of little pictures to share...

My grandson, Jason, doesn't seem
to think too much of his first encounter
with the Easter bunny down in Florida...


On the other hand, our cat, Ollie, seems
to love the North Carolina version.
Pardon the shadows, but there was really no time
 for picture-perfecting, as he's a little skittish...


I hope that you're having a great day. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. What a darling photo of Jason! It is funny how different the Easter bunny looks from region to region - but they are not as scary as the bunny I saw as a child.
    Love Ollie and your adorable bunny figurine too! Hope you have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I get what you mean about those scary Easter bunnies. Some of the old-time Santa's were pretty scary as well. You have a great Easter too!

      Delete
  2. OH!!! That look on Jason's face as he sits with the Easter Bunny!! But can I tell you? I don't blame him...I'd be thinking "what the heck???" - hee!!! Glad the crown seems to be holding it's own and the tooth is feeling okay!! Happy Easter to you Sue! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you sometimes wonder what babies think when they see something for the first time? Probably about the same thoughts that an outer space being (if there are any) would have during a first visit to this planet! Have a great day! XO

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!