Sunday, January 22, 2017

Making some greeting cards...still!

Happy Sunday my friends! I hope that you are well.

Today it was kind of a dreary day, and I was thankful for my sister-in-law and her hubby coming over for some brunch. After they left, I had some time and did not feel like doing any housework (Sunday is a day of rest, after all) and decided to make and list a couple of cards in my Etsy shop. The Mister is watching football, so why not?!

How can we resist these little darlings?...


But I think the postcard in the one below is one of
the most beautiful that I have ever seen.
I just love these little girls with the one
sitting on the fawn...


I hope that you had a great weekend.
I apologize for not commenting on any of your blog posts,
but I have to play catch-up with my blog reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sue, dear, your cards are so beautiful, and the old photos the sweetest. They are very seldom to find, here, and always costs a lot. I hope your today, will not be dreary, and wishes you a wonderful new week. Hug from Dorthe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!