Saturday, January 19, 2013

Some sweet photos to share...

Good morning friends!

Since I will be busy for most of today completing the invitations to my dad's party, I thought I would take a few minutes to share some recent photos that I purchased. These little kids are definitely "going places".  Enlarge and print out as you wish.





I love to buy pictures that have writing on the back, as it helps me to know the story of the lives of the folks in the pictures. There was nothing written on the back of the first photo that tells me anything about that little girl. But sadly, the little guy on the trike in the second photo was named JD Bryan, and in a different handwriting below his name, someone had written in "My brother, died at age 10". I'm not sure who added the green color. The boy in the third photo (yes, ringlets and all) was named Charles Frantz.

Here is another one for you. I don't think the kid with the fish in this photo will mind (yes, he is still alive, but I am sure copyright would not be an issue)...


His name is Ken. He is my dad!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the ringlets! Just try and do that with a boy today!!! hee!! So sad about the little guy who died at age 10 -- we sometimes take for granted the great medical care and advancements we're privileged to.

    And I love the one of Ken!! I'm sure he won't mind...this really made me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about today's medical care. Think about visiting old cemetaries and seeing how many children died so young. Golly, and I complain when I have a headache! Stay warm!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!