Saturday, January 26, 2013

What I've been up to this week...

Good morning friends. I hope that your weekend is getting off to a good start. As for me, its supposed to warm up here next week, so I am going to spend the weekend working on something that I will be giving my dad at his birthday party in March.

Yesterday I went through all of the old pictures that I had and made a bunch of copies. I then pulled out a bunch of things that I have been "hoarding" for quite some time now. As it turned out, I really don't need to buy anything, since I want to make something that is vintage and suitable for someone who is turning 90. Of course, I will be adding treasures as I move along.

Here is a glimpse of some of the stuff I will be using, all laid out on the guest bed in my studio...












Now all I have to do is put it all together. More to come!


2 comments:

  1. Look at all these great bits and bobs....I can "see" where you are going with all of this and your father is going to be thrilled! Can't wait to see it as it's being put together and then the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I worked on it for a while today. So far, so good! Will share it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!