Monday, December 3, 2012

Can you guess what these became???

Hello friends. I don't have a lot of time today, but wanted to say hello. Below are two pictures of objects that we bought for re-purposing. The first, an old fireplace surround, was purchased in Florida. I bought it when I lived there, and lugged it up here when I moved. The funny part is that it originally came from an old house in NC, so it found its way home! In this photo I was getting ready to brush off the excess paint flakes. My husband had already cut off the side pieces for me.


The second is the top of an old china hutch that someone had spray-painted black. Hubby picked it out at Vintage Village a few weeks ago. Pardon the mess in the garage.



Stay tuned for what they became!! Enjoy the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!