Friday, May 24, 2013

Love, weddings, anniversaries and vintage photos...

Good morning friends. Love is in the air today. I feel it in this quote...




I feel it in these beautiful vintage wedding photos, which I have just begun to collect.
Don't you love this one...


Here is a closeup of the bride. I love her
head wear...


The seller of another threw this one in for free.
A nice fifties wedding...


...with a closeup of the happy couple...


I love this one, which looks like it might
be from the twenties or thirties...


A closeup of the bride and groom.
Don't you just love their expressions?
I wonder what they were thinking...


This is my favorite.
I love the bride and her two beautiful
flower girls...


...and a closeup of their faces and big bows...


I love photos showing large wedding parties.
This one was very inexpensive because there was
some damage to the photo to the ring-bearer's face,
the little boy on the bottom right.
But I love it anyway...

...and a closeup of the beautiful
bride and groom...


Most of the above were too large to fit on my scanner bed,
but the following was smaller, so I scanned it for you.
Save and use as you wish...


And the "vintage" couple below,
shown with their flower girl?

 

Why it's US!
This picture was taken four years ago today
at our home
on OUR wedding day!
The flower girl is my granddaughter, Jordyn.

We are going out to dinner and a movie this evening to continue the celebration, which had started with the Outer Banks trip. I hope that you're having a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!