Monday, July 8, 2013

A short trip, and "Where Bloggers Create 2013"

Getting ready for a short trip!


Hello from The Perch! I will not be posting this week as we are going to spend a few days up at Birdsong Cottage (you can see it here) ripping out the old carpeting and doing some general clean-up. I also plan to start painting the kitchen cabinets, as the insides are a mess. Hopefully, I will have some before-and-after photos to share when I return. In the meantime, above is a sweet vintage photo for your collection.

Reminder: Be sure to tune in on Friday, June 12th, as I will be participating in Where Bloggers Create 2013. More information can be found via the button towards the top of my sidebar.

I hope that you have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! I did go back in your older posts and find the pictures and all about your Mobile Home Cottage. Looks like a beautiful area too! Good for you! Marlynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creative space. I wish I could reach through the computer and pluck that drawer hardware off your shelf. What a great spot and you have wonderful collections. Thank you for sharing your beautiful spot. I can't wait to see Birdsong when it's completed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!