Saturday, July 6, 2013

Romantic Homes Magazine: The August issue...

Hello friends. I hope that your weekend has gotten off to a great start!

Yesterday I received the current issue of Romantic Homes magazine, and this issue is dedicated to flea marketing. Not that I ever do any of that. Ha! What a source of inspiration this one is. Below are a few glimpses into its pages.

The cover...



One of the featured blogs...


An article about someone who loves to flea... 


...and the treasures that she finds...


An article about the best romantic flea markets in America...


...where on the same page there are two that I have been to,
Raleigh and Renninger's!...


And an article about flea markets along I-75...


Plus a tutorial on a mannequin facelift...


And some ideas for small room and guest room decorating...



This is a great issue, and I think you will enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!