Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I will be away again!

Greetings from The Perch! I was thinking about you and just wanted you to know that I will be away part of this week and next, so I will not be able to post. Please see my sidebar if you want to sign up for getting an email when I post the next time.

We are going to visit family in New England, so hopefully, when I get back, I will have some photos to share with you of any day trips that we take. There are always great shops up there!

I haven't had much time for crafting these days, but I did start an afgan before we left last week. I love to crochet in the car as the pattern that I use for these is simple and doesn't require much concentration. I can still look out the window and navigate for my husband when necessary. I will continue working on it in the car next week.

Below are some photos...



Hopefully there will be more time for fun next week than there was last week!
A fun old photo for your art...


Thanks for stopping by. Until next time!


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog..Have a safe trip..This is a good time to go to NE..Love the picture...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time, what a gift to be able to look down when in a car....I'm getting sick just thinking of it LOL! I love that pink

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about getting sick. Reading does that to me when I'm in the car. I do try to limit the crocheting to when we are on a long stretch of boring highway so that I don't have to look up and down too often! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Have the most wonderful time,Sue.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish you a beautiful time.
    Enjoy and breathe the moment.
    Love
    Eos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!