Thursday, July 24, 2014

Paper inspirations...

Good morning!

Last week the last of my search for artistic inspiration took me to Absolutely Everything, a paper arts store in Topsfield, MA. I try to go every year when we are up there because they are always on top of the newest art "stuff", and I haven't found a similar store in this area.

If you follow this blog, you know that I am not really a scrapbooker, but I do love the papers and other doodads found in scrapbook stores. One of the lines of paper that I can never find around here is Graphic 45, which they carry there. I couldn't resist these two paper pads, which I now buy in the smaller 8 by 8 size since I find they are so much easier to use when making only greeting cards. Also, if I want to take something with me to work on when we go to Birdsong Cottage, they are easy to carry and all coordinated, so I can make cards or tags with few supplies.

The colors are just so beautiful!
This one was the By the Sea Collection...




I tried to also show you what some of the back
sides of the pages looked like...


I think that I would like to use some of these
vintage beach pages with some of my old
beach photos that I've been accumulating...



 And this one was 
the Botanical Tea Collection.
Can you guess why I loved this one?...







 Well, that's all I have for today! I hope that you have a great one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!