Monday, February 20, 2017

A Card Given and a Card Received

Happy Monday! I hope that your week has gotten off to a nice start.

I recently made a card for a friend of mine who is celebrating a birthday this week. Since I had a lot of supplies already out, I decided to fashion it off the piece that I created for my "500 posts" write-up the other day. I really love these beachy gals and thought that she would too.

Once again, I used some BasicGrey papers
and some corrugated cardboard,
along with ribbon and punch-out letters...


This will be on the inside.
I don't glue these down until I stamp on them or
 I write on them.
In case I make a mistake,
it affords me the luxury of making another one.
You know how that goes!...


But my biggest excitement was when I received
this beautiful card from my dear blog friend,
Nancy Maxwell James at Sugar Lump Studios.
She is such an awesome artist,
with a blog to match,
and you can find her here.
Thank you Nancy. I love it!!


Have a lovely rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!