Thursday, February 9, 2017

Greeting cards with pretty digitally downloaded photos...

Hello and happy Thursday!

The other day I purchased a few digital downloads from one of my favorite shops on Etsy, Ireland Rose Studios, found here, and incorporated them into a couple of cards.

I love the little girl in this photo with her big stuffed bear.
Because she looks a little sad,
I created a card that could be used for various sentiments,
such as Get Well Soon, Thinking of You,
I Miss You, or Sympathy...



I think that the mom and child in this photo are beautiful.
What better image could you use for a Mother's Day card?...



The image used in the card below was from a shop on Etsy called
MDR Grafix Postcards,
and I bought this a few years ago.
It seems like she is no longer in business,
but she also had some stunning images.
I actually made this one a couple of years ago,
and found it yesterday.
I think I made two of them at the same time,
one for my husband for Valentine's Day and one
for whatever...



All three will be listed in my shop today.

***********************************

Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and adorable cards dear Sue, I love your style, and the vintage look, and I love the images from Ireland Rose , and also have a little collection of them :-) Have a lovely weekend !! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are simply gorgeous, dear Sue. Love everything about them. Hve a lovely weekend and thank you so much for your kind words.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie. You are welcome, and I hope that you had a great weekend! XO

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!