Friday, February 17, 2017

Miss Phoebe's Perch: Five Hundred Posts



Hello dear friends.
Today marks my 500th post on this blog!
It has been almost five years since I started Miss Phoebe's Perch.


I can't tell you how much I appreciate that you have followed me
on this journey,
and have so often taken the time to comment.



Here's to the next 500 posts!

************************************************

I created this piece using some BasicGrey papers that I have had for a while,
along with corrugated cardboard, ribbon, brads,
 and lots of pop dots.
And you might have recognized that this is another photo
of the same beach gals that appear in the photo used on my Etsy banner.

I decided to do this piece in colors that coordinate with my studio,
and will display it for a time.

Thanks for coming by!


4 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! Congratulations! I love the art! So cute! Happy to have you as a blog friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, dear Sue! Here is to many more to come:) Have a lovely Sunday.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!