Friday, January 24, 2014

Daphne's Diary...

Greetings from the frozen Perch! It's still really cold here, and my "girl cave" is on a separate heating system, so I haven't spent too much time up here these past few days.

But the other day I went to Barnes and Noble at the mall and poked around a little, finding a magazine that I had never seen before (I think that this one was only the second issue). It is called Daphnes's Diary and it's published in the UK. What a load of inspiration in this magazine! This one happens to be the Christmas issue, as I guess it takes a little time to arrive stateside, but well worth the wait, and I am looking forward to seeing the next one. Here are a few photos. Click to enlarge so you can take in all the beauty!!

The cover...


Poems, and vintage postcards that you can remove and use...


Another poem...


Baking...


The history of chocolate...


Jewelry-making...


Things to make...


Home decor...


More pretty things to make...


...and some materials to use in paper art...


Are you on the way to your bookstore yet? Have a great evening!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Sue I have never seen such a beautiful magazine!
    x Suzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I can't even imagine all the work that goes into putting together one like this! XO

      Delete
  2. I just found this magazine at Barnes, love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't able to find a recent issue, but will keep looking. Thanks for coming by!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!