Monday, January 13, 2014

Our grandchildren...

Good morning! I hope that your day is going well.

I'm still pretty behind in getting this house up to snuff, but thought I'd share a few photos of my grandchildren, taken on two separate days. Lately I have been vacillating between using my "real camera" (my beloved early model Canon Rebel), and using my iPhone, a fairly new acquisition (used mostly when I'm too lazy to bring my Canon somewhere). If you've read some of my earlier posts, you may know that when I'm up at Birdsong, I tend to use my phone to take photos and to post to this blog, so I have started playing with some of the photo editing apps, which are actually a lot of fun to use, especially when you're trapped in a car on a long trip! The first two photos were taken with my Rebel, and the rest with the iPhone. And no, I am by no means any kind of a pro!

My daughter's children, Jordyn and Tanner.
Jordyn has begun the process of getting braces on her teeth,
so I told her that I wanted a "before" photo!


Getting a photo of Tanner in his lime green shirt
and beads was a must!
A true Florida guy!


When we saw my son's family after Christmas,
we went over to look at the fixer-upper house they had just closed
on. 
I quickly snapped these inside the currently vacant house.
Hubby had dropped his cap, and Jason picked it up to give it to him.
Bob said to put it on his head.
I snapped these with my iPhone,
used the "Old Street Frame" in the Photo.to.Lab" app, 
and thought they came out kind of good. 
Because the house is in a state of initial cleanup,
the background was not gorgeous,
so I thought this grungy frame was just the ticket.
Goodness, you just get some of the best photos 
when you don't expect to!
I plan on putting them together and printing them out 
for an old photo booth effect whenever I have time...


Then my son took a few of Bob and I with Jason. 
I used a collage application called "Framatic" on this one...


Well, I'm sure you have better things to do than taking a walk down my photographic memory lane! Thanks for joining me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!