Friday, January 31, 2014

Bead board and art...

Happy Friday evening! I hope that you are all on your way to a great weekend. Today I actually felt like some things were accomplished around this house.

While Mr. Perch worked on the bead board 
in the bathroom...


I decided to do some work up in the studio,
since there was nothing that I could do today
to help with the bathroom update.
So I made some greeting cards using 
scraps left over from other projects 
along with the photo downloads that
 I recently purchased from Etsy sellers.

A birthday card for a friend...


A Valentine's Day card for
guess who?...


A thank you card for our friends in
Florida who we stayed with earlier
this month
(she loves blue)...


And another page in the art journal that I 
am working on...


Did you have fun getting something accomplished today?

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!