Friday, January 17, 2014

Some new art and a source for pretty photos...

Hello friends! I hope that you're having a great day.

As promised, here are a few of the vintage photos that were on the photo CDs that I recently bought from eBay. The seller is "cd-shack-media".

The one below is from the
"Vintage Ladies Images Collection"
that I told you about in my previous 
post.
Isn't she pretty and don't you
love that hat?...


...and this beautiful little girl is from the
"Vintage Children Images Collection"... 


I also purchased the
"Old Western Images Collection"...
and here are two of the photos from 
that one...



Disclaimer: These CDs are under the seller's copyright protection...you may use the photos in your own art, even if you use it in a creation that you sell. But you may not sell the images themselves, and frankly, I wouldn't even pin these. And I don't think that the quality will be very good if you try to print them out from this blog; my only purpose herewith is to share the source of the photos should you want to buy the CDs yourself. Thanks.  

I'm still working on my art "journal"...it probably will not be ready to share till sometime next week, as I still need to purchase some supplies to complete the job!

It's very cold here today, though sunny. How is the weather by you?

XO,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!