Thursday, January 23, 2014

Etsy sources for vintage photo downloads...

Good morning friends! I am still thinking about spring and bright colors, so I thought that I would share three sources of lovely vintage images that you can purchase on Etsy to download and save.

If you follow this blog, you know that I have a huge collection of original vintage photos. They are mostly from the 1880's to the 1920's and generally of  a sepia color. Most of my home decor is very neutral and traditional, as is my recent artwork. I guess that I follow the trends like everyone else, which seems to feature sepia photos and lots of vintage lace.

Lately I find myself yearning to veer off in a different direction and work with some different images in pretty colors (not that I won't always love my sepia beauties!). So, I discovered some great sellers on Etsy. Who doesn't love Etsy??

Below are some photos from the sellers that I just bought from. Please note that these were all purchased as individual images, and are not purchased in sheets. I like this idea as it gives you the opportunity to buy only the images that you want. (My printer printed them out as it is programmed to do so that a certain number fit on each page.)

The images below are from Thrifty Images,
and at $1.00 per image, a great buy!
This gal is a new seller, and I think she will get 
popular very fast...


...these were from French Kissed
Also some beautiful images...


...and these were from MDR Graphix Postcards.
This seller spends hours perfecting old photos, 
so she charges a little more, but well worth the price!
(Her images remind me of those that you get from
Paper Whimsy)...


Have you recently discovered any new sources for photos? Many thanks for coming by today!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the link,dear Sue. The images are all beautiful.
    Have a lovely wekend.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!