Saturday, June 29, 2013

In Historic Saluda, NC

Good morning! I'm finally catching up on my return-from-the-trip chores, and thought I would post a few more photos taken up in Saluda, NC. It is a very small town and just plain fun!

Some shops in the town...





Saluda Grade Cafe...


Pace General store.
This is a working general store that has been there
for years. We bought some great locally-processed
corn relish and salad dressing, along with some
modern-day cleaning products.
Following are several pictures of the inside.
You may have to click to enlarge these so that you
can see all of the vintage overhead displays...








A photo that I took of the surrounding area on the
way back to the campground...


I hope you enjoyed the visit. Do stop by again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!