Monday, June 3, 2013

Old prints and a vintage photo saying that Summer is here...

Happy Monday my friends! I hope you all had a great weekend.

In a previous post, which you can find here, I talked about the 1876 Peterson's Magazine book that I had purchased, and I promised to try to scan some of its illustrations for you to use in your art. I did this yesterday, and am sharing a couple that are relative to the month of June. The book is pretty thick, so it was difficult to get it to sit on my scanner bed without cracking the its spine, which is not in great condition as it is. They are not the best scans, but use them if you wish!



And, I thought that you might like the following vintage photo, which I recently purchased. I think it is really unusual!


I wish I had some time for art, but with getting ready for family visiting, and planning a couple of trips of our own, creative time seems to have vanished.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!