Saturday, June 8, 2013

Jeanne d'Arc Living...a beautiful magazine...

Hello friends!

I'm not sure if you have yet had the privilege of seeing Jeanne D'Arc Living Magazine, but if you haven't, I must tell you that you are missing some real inspiration. This is a Danish publication that also prints in English and other languages, and it cannot be subscribed to or found in regular book stores, but rather at shops that have been authorized to sell it. You may obtain it through French Larkspur, where I just obtained the June issue. It is published 12 times per year. It has very few advertisements, and they in themselves are beautiful. I value my copies as books, rather than magazines, and would not dare tear one up!

Following are some glimpses of what you will see.










Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. It's truly a beautiful publication and I know what you mean about not tearing it up. I've got a few issues and I keep thinking how lovely some of the photos would look framed and hung up -- and yet, I haven't had the heart to do it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once I took a Better Homes and Gardens issue and ripped out all the advertising pages, gluing together, back to back, only the pages with no ads. Can you guess what was left!? Hmmm. I would rather pay more for a mag and have no ads! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue,
    I just love JDL and can't wait to get the Summer issue:)
    Have a lovely Sunday.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!