Tuesday, June 18, 2013

On my worktable today...

Hello there! I have a few minutes to spare, so I thought I would say hello. We still have family in town and are meeting them for lunch, so I will make this brief.

We are getting ready to leave for the NC mountains later this week, and I am trying to pull together some projects to work on while we are camping. Following is a glimpse of what I will bring to embellish, provided that I can get the machine work finished before we leave. As I complete these, I will share them with you in future posts.

This is a rather large project that I recently took on. While we were in an antique store last summer up in Concord, Massachusetts, I bought some pages from a beautifully-illustrated children's book. The dealer was selling the pages separately, so I picked out the ones that I liked the best. The wonderful surprise was that each page's reverse was also beautiful, but I didn't see them until I got them home because they were sealed in baggies with cardboard inserts hiding the backs. Wow! A bonus!






What have you been working on these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!